You can now download the App to enjoy your sensor. The download of the App has a cost of approx. 1€ (one-time payment) depending on the country and has maintenance and updates free of charge.
Here you have direct access to the download for IOS and/or Android devices by clicking on their respective logos. The App is available in Spanish and English.
App User Manual
What can I get with the App and the Sensor
PRO BIKE SENSOR provides real-time information and subsequent detailed analysis of each of your routes.
- In real time, while you are riding your route, you will be able to see on your phone's App, the inclination degrees you are reaching on your bike and the G Forces to which you are subjecting it.
- Once you have finished your route, you have at your disposal in the App PRO BIKE SENSORanalysis of each of the tracks you have recorded with statistics. on different maps:
- GPS Speed Map: Average and maximum speed reached.
- Map of total turns made in the Track
- Map G Forces applied in the Track
- Curve map with maximum angle
In each option, the map with the requested values is shown.
During the route Statistics
The real time metrics referring to the tilt angles are set according to the colors in image 1 with the following ranges:
- Green: Inclination less than 15º Green: Inclination less than 15º Green: Inclination less than 15º Green: Inclination less than 15
- Yellow: Inclination between 15º and 30º.
- Orange: Inclination between 30º and 45º.
- Red: Inclination greater than 45º Red: Inclination greater than 45º Red: Inclination greater than 45º Red: Inclination greater than 45
The real-time metrics referred to G Forces.are established according to the colors in image 1 with the following ranges:
- Green: G-force applied 0 to 0.3 G's
- Yellow: G-force applied 0.3 to 0.6 G's
- Orange: Applied G-force 0.6 to 0.9 G's
- Red: G-force applied higher than 0.9 G's
Check your statistics in each of the options:
- Maximum angle
- Classification of turns according to inclination
Each option has its own map where you can analyze these data according to the established ranges.
Essential PRO BIKE SENSOR